American Idle, a chicklit by Alesia Holliday  » Books  »
  • But, I suggest you to keep reading and you will not regret it when you come to the middle of this chicklit

• by ivanadee

Reading the title will remind us to a super reality show about Music named “American Idol” created by Simon Fuller but, this chicklit is not about the show and contestant but focused to Jules, a women behind the American-Idol-alike show named “Pop Star Live!” with her various problems and funny

stories.

First time I purchased this chicklit, I was curious about how Alesia describes the reality show in a chicklit and, surprisingly, she can describe it more that I expect. She can make me enter Jules world and even the reality show world.

This book is so funny, completed with its ...

• love story and contestants’ unique stories. So, if you decide to purchase this book, you will get various stories which will make you feel angry, sad and even happy and finally laughing. If you want more about this book, I just want to add that you will also feel surprised
        by every surprise in Jules’ unpredicted life.

The weakness of this book is located at the first chapter when Jules has not been a reality show producer yet. But, I suggest you to keep reading and you will not regret it when you come to the middle of this chicklit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171512538711031/k2311a1215/12.15.08