The Fountain (2006)
1.0
  • Unfortunately, after passing three different times, from being a conquistador, scientist until astronaut, his soul mate still can not be cured (This is the essence that I caught
  • I do not know what's inside the script-writer head but, I am really disappointed with how he shows the love of three different times
  • The story become confusing, boring and I even can not reach the essence of the ending

• by ivanadee

Popular casts : Hugh Jackman, Rachel Weisz

There are two main reasons that make me watch this movie, those are: 1. There are Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman 2. The Great Trailer and Promotion.

And The Result?

I am Totally Dissapointed.

This is about three parts of love, with the same couple but

different times and world. The essence of this story is just about a man named Tomas Creo (Hugh Jackman) who tries hard to cure his soul mate (Rachel Weisz). Unfortunately, after passing three different times, from being a conquistador, scientist until astronaut, his soul mate still can not be cured ...

• (This is the essence that I caught. For me, this movie is so confusing).

Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz plays good, but not excellent. According to me, maybe the bad story that makes both of them can not act maximally. I do not know what’s inside the script-writer head but, I am

really disappointed with how he shows the love of three different times. The story become confusing, boring and I even can not reach the essence of the ending. To be honest, the idea of this story is brilliant but, the script-writer (also director) can not direct it to be a better movie for me. Totally Disappointing!!

The Fountain (2006)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111512538691031/k2311a1215/12.15.08