Spiderman Movie  » Movies  »
  • One of my favorite scenes from the movie was when Peter got bitten by the radioactive spider and he went directly to his room without eating the dinner Aunt May had prepared and the transformation began

• by RedTape

When the movie Spiderman came out in theaters, I remember it got a lot of attention. I for one wasn’t any less thrilled than everyone else since I grew up reading Marvel comics even though those days I hadn’t read one in a long time.

I had no idea who Toby Maguire was either before

I watched the first Spiderman movie; but I can safely say that he played the role of the superhero Spiderman very well, and I saw the superhero in a light which I just didn’t see before. He was able to portray the “nerd” and “loser” who Peter Parker was before he gained the powers after ...

• being bitten by a radioactive spider; and he was able to play spiderman very well too. I just don’t think anyone else could have done better in that role.

the dinner Aunt May had prepared and the transformation began.

Another one of my favorite scenes too was when spiderman kissed Mary-Jane in the rain after he saved her.

Another thing I liked about the movie was the special effects and camera angles especially when spiderman was swinging up above. This one is absolutely fabulous and a classic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111512538631031/k2311a1215/12.15.08