Whiskas Kitten 12 x 85g Pouches
  • I thought the best thing to start him on initially would be wet food

• by helenu

I just got a kitten a few weeks ago, a pet that I have never had before, so I was at a complete loss at what to feed him and when to start feeding him solids, e.t.c. I thought the best thing to start him on initially would be wet food. Then I found the

Whiskas Kitten food. The chunks in theses pouches are smaller than in the adult pouches so easier for them to chew.

To begin with I mashed up the pieces even smaller just to make sure Ralph could manage them and gradually left them bigger and bigger. He loved the flavours, Chicken and Fish Gravy which we ...

• vary as soon as a pouch is finished. As he is still small we like to feed him every few hours which makes out to four feeds a day which the pouch size can manage easily. The 12 pouch box lasts as almost 2 weeks, so it is great value for money, and the most
        important thing is the kitten loves it!

I have given the product a 9 due to the lack of flavours available in the kitten range, but we are now on our second box which we mix with the dry food (also a review Whiskas Kitten Nuggets) so he has a large variety of food available to him.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291512538441031/k2311a1215/12.15.08