Whiskas Kitten Ocean Pleasures & Milky Plus Nuggets  » Pets  »
  • Also another thing I found with the nugget food is that they are cleaner, no mess from the gravy of wet foods, they are easy to store and serve, they come in a reseal able pouch, and also, they last a lot longer as you get that little bit more
  • I have given the product a 9 due to the lack of flavours available, but this one I bought Ralph is superb

• by helenu

I just got a kitten a few weeks ago, a pet that I have never had before, so I was at a complete loss at what to feed him and when to start feeding him solids, e.t.c. I had previously bought the Whiskas Kitten wet food (also reviewed that product) but thought that maybe Ralph (the kitten) would like a change and also the harder nuggets would be good for his growing teeth.

I saw

these in the store and thought I would give them a go. It works out cheaper for your money to buy the nuggets instead of wet food, only a few Rand, but still cheaper.

Also another thing I found with the nugget food is that they are cleaner, no mess from the gravy of wet foods, they are easy to store and serve, they come in a reseal able pouch, and also, they last ...

• a lot longer as you get that little bit more. The benefit of serving dry food also means that if you are not home during the day you can fill the bowl and know that it will not dry out like the wet food, when it is left out all day so it won’t loose it’s taste or appeal to your kitten.

And the verdict? Ralph seems to really enjoy them, he can’t wait for

meal times. He seems to have even more energy than before and it fills him up for a good few hours. Although he does really enjoy these I still try to vary his meal times and also from time to time serve him the wet kitten food as well.

I have given the product a 9 due to the lack of flavours available, but this one I bought Ralph is superb. Will definitely buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291512538421031/k2311a1215/12.15.08