P.S. I Love You  » Movies  »
  • As my review, I really love how this movie makes me enjoyed the combination of the letter, the flashback to the past and the future

• by ivanadee

It is not a secret anymore that this movie is based on a best seller book by Cecilia Ahern with the same title. The story is about Holly Kennedy who has to face life alone after her soulmate passed away. It is not easy for Holly to do that and that’s why Holly locks herself in her apartment for several weeks. One day,

a letter changes her life. It is a letter from the one she loves with a complete guide about how to spend the rest of her life.

As my review, I really love how this movie makes me enjoyed the combination of the letter, the flashback to the past and the future. Trust me, you will not lose connection between those three aspects. It ...

• also has an ending that makes sense, which will explain anything related with the letters.

For me, in this movie, Hillary is not giving a maximal acting as I expect. I guess, maybe because Hillary is more suitable for a movie with heavy content such as Million Dollar Baby and Freedom Writer than a romantic drama like this. In contrary, Gerard Butler shows an

excellent acting as a great husband mm..what a different character compared with his role in 300.

Finally, for me personally, this move is quite good to be watched but not highly recommended because there are some scenes that make me feeling bored. To be honest, it is below what I expect from a movie based best-seller book by using a 2 times academy award winner.

P.S. I Love You

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111512538401031/k2311a1215/12.15.08