Last Holiday (2006)  » Movies  »
  • Live Life to the Fullest- Georgia Byrd is a cookware salesperson with a boring life and secretly fall in love to a man with the same workplace with her
  • Because of it, after I watched this movie, I decided to do all things I always want because I do not want to die before I do all I want
  • In this movie, Queen Latifah plays excellent as usual, as the Queen Latifah I like in Taxi , although she is not as funny as in Taxi
  • I really love the changes of Georgia before and after she heard the news that she will be died

• by ivanadee

Popular casts: Queen Latifah, LL Cool J, Gérard Depardieu.

“What will you do if you find out that you will be died in three weeks?” -The answer is : Live Life to the Fullest-

same workplace with her. She never tries something new in her life so, it becomes flat everyday. Georgia always hope that one day, great things will come to her but the only thing she gets is the news that she will be died in three weeks. Regarding that, Georgia decides to try anything she ever dreamed in those three weeks.

This is a funny movie about someone who acts because she knows that she will be died, and it makes me realizes that I am Georgia who always afraid to try something new. Because of it, after I watched this movie, I decided to ...

• Last Holiday (2006)
      do all things I always want because I do not want to die before I do all I want. So, I just want to warn you that, watching this movie may change your life, as my life.

in “Taxi”, although she is not as funny as in Taxi.I really love the changes of Georgia before and after she heard the news that she will be died.

This is a highly recommended movie for every person who feels bored with their life. Just watch this and you will find the solution for your boring life.

Last Holiday (2006)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111512538391031/k2311a1215/12.15.08