Made of Honor
  • Unfortunately, when Tom finally realizes that Hannah is a perfect woman for him, Hannah tells him that she will get married with a perfect man from Scotland
  • Then, as the weakness of this movie, I think that the ending is not making sense

• by ivanadee

What if the one you love told you that he/she will be married?

If you are a woman, the answer can be found in “My Best Friend’s Wedding” but if you are a man, just find the answer in “Made of Honor”.

This movie is about Tom and Hannah, who becomes friends for around 10 years. Tom is a playboy while Hannah is

a smart woman who secretly falls in love with Tom. Unfortunately, when Tom finally realizes that Hannah is a perfect woman for him, Hannah tells him that she will get married with a perfect man from Scotland. Regarding that, Tom plans all tricks to get Hannah back to his side, even if Hannah’s Husband-to-be is a DUKE!!

For me, this movie is better ...

• than “My Best Friend’s Wedding” because : 1. There is Patrick Dempsey (Ow I fall for him since “Enchanted”) 2. This movie shows the beautiful nature of Scotland what a perfect view.

3. This movie is funnier than “My Best Friend’s Wedding” 4. Patrick Dempsey’s acting makes me feel the way he feels. Really enganging.

5. The existence of other maid of

honors with unique character makes this movie has more points compared with “My Best Friend’s Wedding”.

Then, as the weakness of this movie, I think that the ending is not making sense. It feels that, the ending is forced to be happy ending without a good plan to make it more understandable to be happened.

As my final conclusion, this movie is highly recommended for all romantic-comedy lover, especially for Patrick Dempsey fan.

Made of Honor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111512538381031/k2311a1215/12.15.08