House of Wax 2005  » Movies  »
  • However, with that, I have to say I did enjoy it and it wasn't very predictable, although I think, it could have been more creative

• by Sassa22

I watched this movie back when it was releasing in 2005 my friends was telling me how it was going to be terrible and Paris Hilton being in it was absolutely going to ruin it. However, one night out we were bored out of our minds so we decided to give it a try.

It’s the

basic horror flick where everything goes wrong although it was chilling to watch, I liked the original one better. However, with that, I have to say I did enjoy it and it wasn’t very predictable, although I think, it could have been more creative. Its about a couple of kids who go across the country to see ...

• the big game, but take a pit stop since it was getting late, and soon they find out to be in a bit of car trouble. However, that is not what they should be worried about. I liked the movie and even if it was very scary and raw, it did its purpose. Chad and Elisha did
        extremely well for their roles and its raw feel gives you a reality that it would really be happening at the exact moment.

However, I would say it is too scary and not for the faint hearted. My friends were absolutely terrified; they vowed never to camp again. So, I think it’s a good movie, and it deserves a watch.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111512538250931/k2311a1215/12.15.08