Loreal Telescopic Mascara
  • I saw an advert for this product on TV in England, and thought it looked like the best mascara I had seen in a long time
  • At the time, I think it was £8, very expensive for me, and even for a mascara, full stop
  • As soon as I got home I tried it and was severely disappointed
  • As I applied the product the brush that is MEANT to separate my lashes to avoid clumps, did not do so and bent with the pressure you used when applying it to your lashes

• by helenu

I saw an advert for this product on TV in England, and thought it looked like the best mascara I had seen in a long time! When I was able, I ran to Boots to purchase one. At the time, I think it was £8, very expensive for me, and

even for a mascara, full stop. But I paid it anyway as I was so eager.

As soon as I got home I tried it and was severely disappointed!! As I applied the product the brush that is MEANT to separate my lashes to avoid clumps, did not do so and bent with the pressure you used when applying it to your lashes. Even though it did lengthen, although no more than most normal mascara’s, the product itself was so heavy on my lashes they refused to curl. The product itself says that it is meant to curl the lashes with ...

• Loreal Telescopic Mascara
      the special application brush, but this is untrue. I was left with longish, droopy lashes that stuck right out instead of a nice subtle curl.

I was severely disappointed with this product and felt really angry that I had wasted so much money on it and annoyed at myself for having

believed it. I haven’t even used it since! It is just sitting in my make up bag for emergencies if I have nothing else to use. It would be my last choice and is well NOT worth its expensive price tag. There are much better products out there. I wouldn’t try this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311512538220931/k2311a1215/12.15.08