Road to Memphis by Mildred D. Taylor
  • It's really a nice Novel and I really recommend to people who are interested in racism issues and I think you should be able to gain much insights into the way the novel is written

• by Vincz
      Personally, I am not a very frequent reader of Novel, especially when it is not an assignment requirement. But I read this book titled The Road To Memphis when I was in Secondary School which really left a deep impression even till now, and in my

recall, I have completed the book thrice over the past 12 years.

The story depicts the Racism issues in the U.

S.

that surrounds the fate of a Black family involving the siblings and their friends.

I feel that the story focuses on the encounters between the ...

• whites and who they refer to ‘coloured folks’.

There are many incidents that touches on the great divide, which showcases friendship, brotherhood, and a uniqur friendship forged between a white and a black teenage.

The plot surrounds the friends, how some got into trouble and make

the escape from Mississippi to Memphis, and the numerous encounters they have during the trip.

It’s really a nice Novel and I really recommend to people who are interested in racism issues and I think you should be able to gain much insights into the way the novel is written.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1770553820331/k2311a057/5.7.06