Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme
  • I like it and have been using it everytime I goes out for shopping and so on, even during sports
  • I personally recommend this to people whom like me has a very high metabolism rate and sweat frequently, especially in humid countries like my home Singapore

• by Vincz
      My girfriend bought me Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme last Christmas. I like it and have been using it everytime I goes out for shopping and so on, even during sports.

The scent for this fragrance is excellent.

It has stength as

you will realise that it really last, but at the same time it does not poses too strong a smell that makes people run away, haha, just kidding.

I personally recommend this to people whom like me has a very high ...

• metabolism rate and sweat frequently, especially in humid countries like my home Singapore.

Sometimes even after changing following sports and exercises, I still have that sweaty smell that lingers.

So, Bvlgari Aqva manages to offset that bad smell and I feel

rejuvenated.

Anyway, I do spray a bit on myself even as I study at my desk.

Maybe it’s psychological, but I do feel more refreshed with the smell … Finally, perfume lovers in guys, do give this a try.

Girls can consider this as a gift too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5670553810331/k2311a057/5.7.06