Maybelline Intense XXL Extreme Black Volume & Length Micro-Fibre Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, if they just told the truth, I'm sure we would still be significantly impressed
  • Also what I like about this product is during the day you can just use the black mascara
  • Also I found this mascara does NOT clump, which is great not having to use an eyelash comb
  • I really love this product and would really suggest it to those of you that are fed up trying these mascara's only to realise the adverts are lying

• by helenu

I am always slightly sceptical about the adverts I see on TV about these 300% length building, traffic stopping, lash extension mascaras. Always seem too good to be true? Yes. They nearly always are, sadly. I am convinced the women on the adverts have false eyelashes on and think they are seriously misguiding!

However, if they just told the truth, I’m sure we would still be significantly impressed. I have just purchased my 6th Maybelline Intense, and I won’t buy another mascara.

It is a double mascara,

the ones with the white and black sides. The white side is designed to coat the lash which builds the thickness and the length. The black covers the white adding to length again and building the thickness. This really works. I was so impressed by the difference I noticed. I had so many people asking me, “Are your eyelashes fake?” No!! It’s just mascara! Honestly.

Also what I like about this product is during the day you can just use the black mascara. This doesn’t give ...

• as much as an impact as the white and black together, but it still adds thickness and a lovely length to your lashes. Also I found this mascara does NOT clump, which is great not having to use an eyelash comb.

When I go out, I party hard, but the mascara never runs down my face and it doesn’t loose it’s impact as the night goes on. It really does last all day. Like I say, I’ve not bought another masacara in years. I love this

one.

Also at the end of the night the mascara is pretty easy to remove. Only a couple of mornings I’ve woken up with Panda eyes, but think that is more my fault not removing than the mascara!

I really love this product and would really suggest it to those of you that are fed up trying these mascara’s only to realise the adverts are lying! It might not lengthen and extended 1000%, but its impact is highly distinct and lasts a brilliant amount of time! Give it a go!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311412538080831/k2311a1214/12.14.08