Spongebob Squarepants Cartoon
  • I think this one is absolutely hilarious and is worth a watch

• by RedTape

One thing I did not understand about my high school was that everyone who was someone watched the cartoon Spongebob Squarepants. By that I mean everyone from the hottest girls in the school to the baddest guys in the boys school and

so on. At that time I never watched even one episode of the series so when I saw it advertising, I could only wonder how so many people could like such a silly show.

When I watched my first episode of Spongebob Squarepants though, I was won over by the goofy jokes which are actually hilarious. I’m still annoyed at Spongebob’s best friend Patrick though, since to me he comes off as more retarded than funny. He’s slow in speech and slow in nearly everything.

Spongebob ...

• Spongebob Squarepants Cartoon
      on the other hand comes up with some of the craziest things ever, and one of the antagonists, Squidworth hates him. I remember one particular episode where Spongebob was taking driving lessons for years, but still didn’t know how to drive. There
      was even another where Spongebob enters his pet snail Gary into a race.

I think this one is absolutely hilarious and is worth a watch. It had put me in a good mood on my most rotten of days quite a few times.

Ziyanah says :

re : I think this one is absolutely hilarious and is worth a watch
SpongeBob SquarePants most of my childhood was based off of this extremely funny yellow sponge . One of the characters in this cartoon Patrick and Patrick is basically SpongeBob’s dumb friend who thinks mayonnaise is an instrument (yeah it kinda speaks for itself).the next character is Squidward and he is SpongeBobs bland boring neighbor who plays the clarinet and works at the crusty crab which is where SpongeBob works flipping burgers.mr crabs is SpongeBobs boss who has an absolute money obsession and has the secret formula.and that moves us on to little old plankton, plankton absolutely has a desire for the secret formula and stops at nothing to do it and his wife is a computer who is fed up with his plans I mean a computer how loney and desperate can you be. And last but not least sand she is a Texas born girl who happens to be a squirrel so living in bikini bottom isn’t a great for since it is a big ocean so she lives in side an isolated bubble and how she gets around is in a astronaut space suite and she is really a country girl.

Eldion Sharra says :

I agree completely

GIOIA says :

re : I think this one is absolutely hilarious and is worth a watch
this is an amazing adventure of spongebob and his friend patrice star

Sherz says :

This spongebob cartoon is good for adults and not good for kids,as a parent i wont let my son watch this cartoon because there is nothing beneficial for him to learn from spongebob square pants.There is this part on the spongebob movie where spongebob woke up went to the bathroom put tooth paste on his tooth brush and he brushed his eyes instead of brushing his teeth i dont know if that was meant to be funny or what,and the worst part is that i was watching the movie with my pre school son and he asked me why spongebob was brushing his eyes??
There is also this episode where patric star bring back spongebob’s brains saying he was borrowing them,what will a pre schooler learn from that?? Its not a family friendly show at all

Jus says :

re : I think this one is absolutely hilarious and is worth a watch
I agree, spongebob can bring laughter to nearly anyone that understands humor, its goofy jokes to funny dumb things they do can make almost any person of age have a good time making them enjoy there day 5times more

Karen Stephens says :

re : I think this one is absolutely hilarious and is worth a watch
You cant go wrong with Spongebob. He is one of a kind cartoon that loved
By kids and adults. Lots of fun to watch

Brittany W says :

re : I think this one is absolutely hilarious and is worth a watch
I am a huge fan of Spongebob Squarepants. It’s entertaining for kids and adults. Even as a 27 year old, I still enjoy watching them first few seasons. Spongebob has had a huge impact on popular culture in the form of internet memes. There are so many memes that have come from screencaps of the show. The jokes on the show are so smart and subtle. Spongebob will always be my favorite cartoon ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111412538000831/k2311a1214/12.14.08