Harris Resort in Batam
Batam, Indonesia
  • My one and only experience at the resort is excellent and I'm definitely looking forward to anthor stay in the next 6 months

• by Vincz
      If you wish to get away from your hectic schedules to just spend a couple of days relaxing, Harris Resort might just be the place for you. My one and only experience at the resort is excellent and I’m definitely looking forward to anthor stay in the next 6 months. Located on Batam Island in Indonesia, The resort is merely a 45-minute ferry ride from Singapore, and a 5-minute bus ride from the Batam Waterfront Ferrry terminal. I was there because my Girlfriend surprised me with the trip to celebrate my 23rd Birthday last June.

The

place is so nice. The room is spacious and we have a king-size bed. Every room has a balcony that oversees the surrounding areas, including the beaches, and the immediate gigantic swimming pool of the resort.

On the pool, it’s very big and includes water games such as volleyball and basketball. The Resort also has its own restaurant which you may have your daily buffet breakfast and a bar with an in-house band. I had a great time playing pool and listening to my dedications.

There’s alfresco dining too. Also, there’s an attached entertainment centre where ...

• you have more food joints and restaurants, plus other sports facilities such as bowling and squash. I personally went bowling.

Fun and essentially very cheap rates. Other facilities include Go-cart and jet-ski and also their roof-top garden spa centre. Really had a good massage.

If you are tired of staying in the resort, there are catered bus rides to the ferry terminal if you need to exchange for local currency, buy beers and other amenities and so on. They also provide free transports to the nearby seafood restaurants for your meals and yes! They also drives

you back coz the restaurant manager can help you contact the resort. Don’t be fooled by Batam being just a seaside retreat.

Simply hop onto the cabs awaiting at the resort carparks and you can go to the several mega shopping malls located in the heart of Batam. The rates are fixed and posted on the resorts notice board, so there is no way they can charge you more. Finally, I feel that the rates of the resorts is cheap by this standards.

The service is really commendable as well. It will be a worthwhile experience. More information may be found at harris-batam.

com. Have fun!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 270553800331/k2311a057/5.7.06