Untraceable Movie  » Movies  »
  • Nevertheless, I did watch it recently when it premiered on the cable station Starz, and was very very impressed
  • I thought the plot for example was very original, being that before watching that movie, I had never seen or heard of a movie centered around cyber crimes being committed

• by RedTape

I must have seen this movie advertise only once or twice before it hit theaters. In fact, in the few times I saw it advertise, I was almost completely sure that the movie would be just another mediocre suspense which Hollywood tried to shove on the average movie goer. Thus, I did not see it in the movies like

a few other people. Nevertheless, I did watch it recently when it premiered on the cable station Starz, and was very very impressed.

Untraceable was unlike any suspense film I had seen in a long while. I thought the plot for example was very original, being that before watching that movie, I had never seen or heard of a movie ...

• centered around cyber crimes being committed. It is possible that there might be a few, but I just have not discovered them. The movie though, is about a cyber crime detective who discovers a site on the net only accessible to United States residents which shows people being tortured and killed on live streaming.

The other thing I admired about

this movie was the acting. Joseph Cross, who even though for the most part is an unknown and fairly inexperienced actor, looked familiar to me. He was the one who played the part of the psychopath, and very well too.

All in all I liked this movie. I don’t see how anyone could have possibly not liked it in fact.

Untraceable Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111412537910831/k2311a1214/12.14.08