Galaxy Quest
  • Let me start off with saying Tim Allen isn't my favorite actor and I was unsure about this movie when I heard he was in it, but after seeing it and laughing most of the way through, I thought he acted pretty well

• by sarahdragon26

Let me start off with saying Tim Allen isn’t my favorite actor and I was unsure about this movie when I heard he was in it, but after seeing it and laughing most of the way through, I thought he acted pretty well. I had to do a double take when I saw Sigourney Weaver had blonde hair. First, I thought I know that voice and when I got a good look at her, I was shocked. Love Alan Rickman.

From Die Heard to Harry Potter. In this movie thou, he was more serious

comic relief. This whole movie is a parody of Star Trek.

I frist watched this by myself a while ago, when it first came out. All I kept thinking was they really made a parody of Star Trek like this. I could only imagine if the orginal cast of Star Trek had done a movie like this, from the actor’s point of view and how it would have turned out.

I can’t see William Shater acting any differently thou. I liked the fact that they kind of kept true to the fact that this ...

• was a movie about actors pulled into space. There were special effects of coarse, but nothing too over the top.

The character that made me laughing the whole way through was Guy. He represented the character in almost every Star Trek show or movie that dies. At the slight thing, he would flip out.

I can imagine how he would feel. I would be freaky out if that happened to me and my character name was Crewman number 4. That means your end is near.

What shocked me the most was when I looked

up the characters in the Internet Movie Database and saw the head bad girl was actually the dude from Alien 1, who had the alien creature come out of his stomach. Can’t remember his name, thou. I know he was also in Spaceballs.

From the kind of outlandish characters and to the starship that the actors said was actually a model, it was a funny movie. I have watched it again and again. Get it and try it out.

Tim Allen might not be your top choice as an actor, but he didn’t do so bad here.

Andrew Leither says :

I have not heard of this movie but with Tim Allen in it, you can’t get any better for it and the value of your time and money great review and great movie I enjoy movies with Tim Allen in it.

Cheyenne Perkins says :

re : Let me start off with saying Tim Allen isn’t my favorite actor and I was unsure about this movie when I heard he was in it, but after seeing it and laughing most of the way through, I thought he acted pretty well
    Tim Allen is a good actor especially in Galaxy Quest. He’s funny and arrogant. The perfect combination for a character the audience needs to grow to love.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111412537860831/k2311a1214/12.14.08