Lakes Entrance Australia  » Travel  »
1.0
Southern Cross Caravan Park, 5 Whiters Street, Lakes Entrance, 3909, Victoria, Australia.
  • Unique shopping experience, although is a little bit more expensive than more inner city towns but I can deal with that
  • Unfortunately our peace was broken when we toured the town

• by CAlyce

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I recently ventured to Lakes Entrance, Australia. Beautiful beaches, Lakes, sand and town. Unique shopping experience, although is a little bit more expensive than more inner city towns but I can deal with that. I stayed at a beautiful family caravan park called the Southern Cross Caravan Park. Every thing was so clean and tidy.

There were palm tree’s every where which made it feel almost tropical. They had a nice big swimming pool, perfect for kids and adults. A BBQ area which I spent most of my time hosting BBQs. It was so much fun.

The vegitation was in full swing with green plants every where. It was so lush. The flowers were out and the Park looked so

colourful and peaceful. I stayed in a fully self contained cabin that was very nice, spacious and clean.

Unfortunately our peace was broken when we toured the town. Young dark children as young as 10 were drinking, smoking cigarettes and had piercings all over their faces. I saw one of the girls, maybe 12, attack this poor white girl. She threw this girl up against a wall in the middle of town and started beating her up.

This girl did nothing more than walk passed. Adults were walking passed and not even saying a word. I walk up to this dark girl and told her to stop what she was doing or I would call the cops. This young dark ...

• girl then responded “the cops cant touch us people, we are above the law and the law won’t do sh*t! Now F**k of now before i turn on you and beat the sh*t out of you!” I was appauled that a child would speak this way.

I then called the police in which their reply was “we are very busy at the moment and will be able to attend in about an hour. ” Once again I was appauled. The dark girl left and the white girl was left unconsious on the ground, blood all over her. I called an ambulance and waited with her for the ambo.

It was there in a matter of minutes. The rest of my holiday

was spent at the lovely caravan park only leaving to get nessecities. Even then I would get called the odd skank or a dirty sl*t by drunk dark kids down the street. I will not be visiting Lakes Entrance again and I feel sorry for the beautiful Park we stayed at.

We had a lovely time at the park but lakes entrance was terrible. The law needs to put the law back in their hands before things get out of controll. Oh wait they are already out of controll. Lakes Entrance cops.

Get with it. Inicent people are getting hospitalised and traumatised by these randoms acts of violence. It’s revolting. Lakes Entrance WILL NOT be on my visiting list ever again!

Thanks for reading.

I hope I knocked some sense into somethings. CAlyce Love you readers xx

Lakes Entrance Australia

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381412537780831/k2311a1214/12.14.08