Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix
  • You can't make home made cookies for that price, and these cookies taste way better than home made cookies in my opinion
  • Anyone can bake fantastic and delicious peanut butter cookies, thanks to the Betty Crocker peanut butter dry cookie mix
  • I would recommend the peanut butter cookie mix to anyone who enjoys fresh baked cookies and incredible savings
  • This is a great product, that I am proud to use on a regular basis, anytime I need to bake I know I can count on Betty Crockers dry mixes to save the day

• by Holly Smelts

I am writing this review as I munch away on the finished results of this product. Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix is absolutely fantastic, and oh so easy to prepare.

For US $1.

50 you can make 3 dozen peanut butter cookies.

You can’t make home made cookies for that price, and

these cookies taste way better than home made cookies in my opinion.

The directions are easy to follow, and the results are perfect.

Anyone can bake fantastic and delicious peanut butter cookies, thanks to the Betty Crocker peanut butter dry cookie mix.

All you will need is one egg, vegetable oil and ...

• water, and within minutes you will be greeted by the fantastic aroma of freshly baked cookies.

I am a major fan of the Betty Crocker cookie mix line.

I would recommend the peanut butter cookie mix to anyone who enjoys fresh baked cookies and incredible savings.

This is a great product, that

I am proud to use on a regular basis, anytime I need to bake I know I can count on Betty Crockers dry mixes to save the day!

This is a great product I am glad I tried, because it takes a lot of time and effort out of baking fresh cookies for my family and friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271412537710831/k2311a1214/12.14.08