Soft soap aloe vera  » Health  »
  • This is a fabulous product I am glad I discovered at such an affordable and unbeatable price

• by Holly Smelts

Soft soap is a well known liquid soap and body wash manufacturer. I have been using softsoap to wash my hands for many years. I never knew there was a aloe vera version of soft soap until I was shopping at my local Dollar Tree discount store when I ran across

large refill bottles of Aloe Vera soft soap for one dollar. I snatched up four bottles of this soap as that is a great deal, and you can not even buy a small bottle of soft soap hand soap for a dollar at most stores, such as wal-Mart or Krogers. I ...

• have been most pleased by Soft Soap liquid hand soap in Aloe Vera formula. I have not seen this version of the popular liquid hand soap at any of my other local stores, so I don’t know if it was discontinued or if it has not been actually introduced on the
        market yet. At any rate, if you run across Aloe Vera soft soap liquid hand soap I would encourage you to purchase this gentle yet effective liquid hand soap for all of your hand washing needs. This is a fabulous product I am glad I discovered at such an affordable and unbeatable price!

Zooey says :

Holly, Forever Living Products are not usually available in stores, as they are distributed by registered representatives of the company. Please look online to find your nearest distributor.
    Forever Aloe Soap is available in a liquid dispenser bottle, and it costs around 10.00 US$ , I don’t know the price in your country. Anway, it’s worth it, because you have to use so little to have a great effect. It’s effective for everything, from babies’ faces/bottoms to mechanics’ greasy hands, And it smells good too.

Galega says :

Hi Zooey, this review is for SoftSoap, not Forever.

Both of these companies are in the market with Aloe Vera products. I think SoftSoap is a little bit of upper hand. I have never used Forever, but had previously heard about it. It is my understanding that Forever Aloe Vera is far much costlier than SoftSoap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341412537690831/k2311a1214/12.14.08