Sony CyberShot DSC-P73  » Cameras  »
2.5
  • My suggestion though is too look for another small camera

• by David Boston

I own an old digital camera that I still sometimes carry around with me when I can’t carry my Canon Rebel XT. This small one I have is the Sony Cyber Shot DSC-P73. If you looking for a really cheap digital camera this may be the one for you as you can pick it

up for less than $20 on Ebay.

This camera has served me pretty well during most occasions including birthday parties, and family dinners. The only thing is since it’s only 4.1 Megapixels it doesn’t leave a whole lot of room for cropping pictures to fit more nicely, and I take a lot of photos so ...

• this is very frustrating!

Under bad lighting it can take a while to get more than on picture off as it seems the flash takes a long time to reload sometimes, which can cause you to miss some moments. If you can deal with that then this may be alright.

My suggestion though is too look

for another small camera. It’ll have more room for cropping and probably take quicker pictures, for me this is fine since I have a DSL that I take most places with me. You can find brand new digital cameras on sale throughout the year for under $100 s I would at least save for one of those.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431412537680831/k2311a1214/12.14.08