Honda Civic DX  » Cars  »
  • This car didn't come with a CD player so I purchased and put on in and it's been great

• by David Boston

I currently own a 1998 Honda Civic DX, and it’s been a great car for the past six years. I get great gas mileage with this vehicle and that’s the mean reason I’m driving since every penny I can save is helpful for a poor college student like me. It’s also been

through some tough spots, like when it was submerged under water for about 2-3 minutes. While I did have to take it in to get fixed only the transmission fluid has to be flushed out and replaced. Pretty good considering what happened to many peoples cars that day.

This car didn’t come ...

• with a CD player so I purchased and put on in and it’s been great. The stock speakers are actually really good concerning what you can get in some other cars. It doesn’t just sound like cardboard it keeping them together.

The car turns really well, and thankfully to this I’ve missed

some sticky situations where people like to pull out right in front of you, as well as people not looking when trying to get over. This is a great small car if you are n a budget now, it gets great gas mileage in a time when we could all use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91412537660831/k2311a1214/12.14.08