Metro Top Gun Stand Dryer  » Housewares  »
  • I like this dryer because you have the option to use it as a stand dryer or attach the hose and use it as a force air dryer
  • This dryer is highly durable, mine has traveled to dog shows all over the states without a problem
  • Overall I highly recommend the Air Force Top Gun to anyone who is serious about grooming

• by iiartisanii

I purchased my Metro Top Gun Stand Dryer about 5 years ago for grooming at home and on the road at dog shows. I have the 18000 fpm model because anything stronger will blow my dogs off the table.

I like this

dryer because you have the option to use it as a stand dryer or attach the hose and use it as a force air dryer.

I wish it had an option to remove it from the stand so it can be used as a regular force-air dryer.

If it can, I haven’t figured out how to do that yet.

There are two speeds, a knob to adjust the temperature setting, and there is a “no heat” function as well.

This dryer is highly durable,

• Metro Top Gun Stand Dryer
      mine has traveled to dog shows all over the states without a problem.

My mother ran over it with her Porsche several times in the garage and it still functions great! The only downside to this dryer is it’s size and bulkiness.

It’s hard to store and doesn’t break down or condense very well.

The filter has to be replaced every year or so, otherwise the motor starts to overheat.

Overall I highly recommend the Air Force Top Gun to anyone who is serious about grooming!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531412537640831/k2311a1214/12.14.08