Logitech Wireless Mouse  » Hardware  »
  • I plan on getting the wireless keyboard after the first of the year and I hope that it works as well as the mouse does

• by Miss Tackett

My dear husband and teenage daughter bought me a Logitech Wireless Mouse for my birthday. I have been using the touchpad on my laptop since I got it a year ago.

I liked the touchpad to begin with, then when I started working at home from my computer, it began to get in my way

and caused me to lose time on the freelance projects I work on.

I had been planning to get myself a wireless mouse after the holidays, but I am glad they decided to go ahead and get it for me early.

I have used other wireless mice before when I used other people’s computers, and ...

• as far as I am concerned, none of them can stand up to Logitech’s awesome mouse.

I really like the invisible optics that it uses.

I can also use the mouse on nearly every surface, so, if I am sitting somewhere with my laptop and I do not have any surface close by to

use, I can just use my leg, my arm, the arm of the chair I am sitting in, etc.

I am really head over heels for my new mouse.

I plan on getting the wireless keyboard after the first of the year and I hope that it works as well as the mouse does.

Logitech Wireless Mouse

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 331412537620831/k2311a1214/12.14.08