Globe Telecom Prepaid Services  » General services  »
  • It's very convenient to contact each other especially when we need to send out multiple messages

• by writermom

I have been a Globe prepaid user here in the Philippines since 2001 and continue to use this service. I don’t intend to apply for a postpaid line because I feel I save more this way when I can control how much I can spend on calls and text messages.

Instead of shelling out P350 or more per month on a fixed line, I can easily stretch a

P300 call card for up to two months by simply making sure I get the most out of the promos and special features. For instance, during the infrequent times when I need to be out of the house most of the day, I enroll in the P20 unlimited texting scheme for 24 hours. That way, I can send numerous messages to my husband and kids without worrying how much it is costing me.

In cases when I need to meet my husband somewhere after work, I change the first digit of his cell phone number from 0 to 232 to make the 10 cents per second call. I get to talk to him immediately without waiting for him to text back and we save a little in the process. See, a call that involves “Where ...

• Globe Telecom Prepaid Services
      are you?” and its reply sometimes only costs P1.00 instead of the P2.00 we’ll be charged if I text him and he texts back.

Everyone in our family has a mobile Globe line, including extended family members. It’s very convenient to contact each other especially when we need to send out multiple messages.

My only gripe with Globe is that it’s sometimes difficult to call their customer

service hotline. I’ve also had bad experiences with several impolite CS reps who seem to not know what they’re supposed to do. I guess you really can’t have it all.

Still, Globe is still way better than its fierce competitor when it comes to getting the most out of one’s money. Too, Globe’s signal is far-reaching so whenever we are in the country, we can be reached by our loved ones.

Emjane says :

I suspect that my SIM is locked accidentally, how should I unlocked it?

Jules Li says :

This is done as a security measure. To remove the code, you will have to contact Globe. They will be able to provide an unlock code.

izy cute says :

i`m trying to register to unlimited texting in 8888 but they are not responding confirming my registration. my mobile no. is 09157752734 i`ve been using globe since high school and This is what i get?? please i need urgent action solution regarding my problem.,.

Jules Li says :

Izy, to register you have to first dial 223. You should then type in the card number and press the pound key. Then enter the pin. After this you should get a confirmation. If this doesn’t work, it’s likely to be a problem with the system. It’s also possible that your pin is invalid. If this is the case you will need to speak with Globe about it.

Leon says :

Why do not leave SMS Philippines in Kazakhstan? What number room , centre of the messages, it is necessary to enter into adjustments of the telephone?

junmae says :

You must check if the number from Kazakhstan has international setting to receive SMS outside the country. Or the Roaming of the sim card is turned on.

win ajon says :

how can call in kuwait? using tipidd card 25 i already entered or load my phone.

Jules Li says :

This is the format that you have to use “Dial Country Code Area Code Phone Number”. The country code for Kuwait is 965.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251312537560931/k2311a1213/12.13.08