Dr. Alan Weaver D.O., Tri-County Medical Clinic  » Medicine  »
208 N. Ogden st Sturgeon, MO 65284 573-687-3411
  • When I had my Car Accident in Aug of 1996 is when I really found out what a great doctor he is, not only does he practice your basic stuff that MD's do but mine is a genius when it comes to being a Chiropractor too, He is the best as far as I'm concerned
  • He helped me out so much during my court case and all the paperwork and many many forms that one has to deal with and the stupid lawyers and of course he had to testify at my court hearing over this accident, but all these years now he has been my main doctor for all of my health concerns but he I rarely let anyone but him touch my neck to work on, I'm more lenient with my back but my neck is another issue
  • I love that crazy table you have too for us to lay on while it massages our aching backs and bodies
  • Thanks Again Doctor Weaver you are a great man, a great person and I consider you and your family to be my friends

• by MissouriWoman

I am so happy that my friend suggested I go see her Doctor back in 1993, that’s how long I’ve been a patient of his now; Thank Goodness;

I also think/and know I have the world’s best Doctor there is, and there are many others out there that should take “lessons” from him, not only in service, but in “human kindness too”.

When I had my Car Accident in Aug of 1996 is when I really found out what a great doctor he is, not only does he practice your basic stuff that MD’s do but mine is a genius when it comes to being a Chiropractor too, He is the best as far as I’m concerned; I have really bad neck injuries and back injuries from my car accident and again I’ll say it Thank GOD for Doctor Weaver, I swear he can just “look at you” and know what is wrong with you, where on your body is something out of whack and not right, he amazes me;

concerns but he I rarely let anyone but him touch my neck to work on, I’m more lenient with my back but my neck is another issue; I am very very picky a lot of doctors are just rough and don’t care about your pain and they will twist and yank on you; Been there done that, forget it;

Also when my mother took ill, was sick and dying I did not like her doctor she had in town and I insisted she go see my doctor , now this is a person that will listen to your problems and help you out in any way that he can; On one occasion my Mom had taken a turn for the worse in the hospital and I was so upset and so distraught I was insisting that they Call Dr. Weaver as I just could not deal with the person “relieving him” over the weekend at this hospital, for one thing I could not understand him hardly and he had the sensitivity of a cold dead fish; Dr. Weaver Came into the hospital on his day off in his bib-overall’s he had been working out on his farm, anyway he came in and talked to me, and My Father and my ill Mother and I just felt so much better, I will never forget his kindness during this whole ...

• ordeal, and when it came time to admit my Mother into a nursing home as I was unable to provide the care she needed by myself and with my own injuries I made sure she got admitted to a nursing home that Dr. Weaver also was the doctor for there, I had to admit my Mother into The Centralia Heritage Hall nursing home again the main reason was because Dr. Weaver is over it I trusted no one but him to see to my Mother and it sure helps to have a kind and caring and understanding human being making sure your loved one is taken care of;

Dr. Weaver has too many patients really its because he is so valued and everyone wants to be his patient; He works long long days, he has his kids helping out in the office, his whole family does what they can , they all are always very friendly and I just love going there, Yes most of the time it takes a long time to get into the room to see him, but that’s because he is with another patient being taken care of; and I understand and its ok.

Many Physician’s won’t even look at you if you are on Medicare or medicaid, and being on Disability since the car accident of course I am on medicare and medicaid

and so are many many of his patients!

He helps us understand all the many changes our state does to our medicines and other issues we have, he is up on top of the game so much it just amazes me; Thank you Doctor Weaver for all the many years of service you have done for me, My Mother , my friends. I pray you are with us for many more years to come; My thanks to all of your family too!! You’ll never meet a more loving, kind family!

Thank you Doctor Weaver also for all the many many times you’ve had to treat my neck injuries, and back and put my hip in countless times even when you yourself have been sick or ( injured) and in your own pain, many many times you have stayed and treated me and your other patients waiting to see you; I love that crazy table you have too for us to lay on while it massages our aching backs and bodies; I still would love to have that thing in my own home…(G)! LOL!

Thanks Again Doctor Weaver you are a great man, a great person and I consider you and your family to be my friends;

I’ll be seeing you real soon, My neck is hurting me while I sit here to type this out…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261312537530931/k2311a1213/12.13.08