Hongkong Disneyland  » Entertainment  »
Lantau Island, Hongkong
  • My most favorite and memorable experience in HK Disneyland is the Mickey's Philharmagic, do not miss this

• by badudets

It was my first time to go to Hongkong Disneyland and I must say that this place is for kids and adults alike. It is truly one of the happiest place on earth! Hongkong Disneyland has 4 themed areas: the Main Street, USA which is located just after the entrance, Adventureland, Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. Tickets to HK Disneyland is HKD 295.00 (US$ 38.00), this includes whole day pass to this huge theme park, I bet one day isn’t enough for you to explore the whole place.

First off is the Main St, USA which

houses souvenir shops and where the Disney Parade ends. There’s nothing much on this section so off we go to Fantasyland. My most favorite and memorable experience in HK Disneyland is the Mickey’s Philharmagic, do not miss this! It’s a 3D animated film and you have to wear plastic glasses to watch it in 3D. The film, though short, is very funny, oh and there are water sprinklers too to make the viewing experience more realistic. Another favorite is the Golden Mickeys for a theater show. In Adventureland, we rode the Jungle River ...

• Cruise for an exciting adventure. We traveled in the river aboard the boat with a narrator on board as we explore the different creatures in the river. It’s a wild, scary and fun ride! I didn’t enjoy Tomorrowland that much because it’s more suited for kids.

There’s an area where you can line up so that you can have your picture taken with your favorite Disney Characters such as Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, etc… Lining up for every Disney characters will be so time-consuming so only choose which ones are

your fave. I only lined up for Mickey Mouse so as not to waste time. Do not miss the fireworks in the evening, it’s like icing on the cake! The experience is truly magical.

You also have a choice to book for a one-night stay at Disney Hollywood Hotel. But for us, we opted to just book for a hotel in Kowloon. We rode the Disney train on our way to TungChung MTR station, the Disney train is so cute complete with its Mickey Mouse handrails and windows. The seats are covered with plush velvet.

Hongkong Disneyland

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591312537520931/k2311a1213/12.13.08