GlemGas Cooking Range  » Housewares  »
  • And I recommend GlemGas for your kitchen
    Contact author by

• by arlene matienzo

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

This is my most precious kitchen appliance and proud to own one. It was a gift given to me by my family.

My GlemGas range is so elegant to look at. It stands out in the kitchen because of its high standard finish. It is made of stainless steel. The oven doors are double glass and have 5 burners. Each burners come i different sizes. I was amaze to see a fish

burner and a wok burner. When I tried the fish burner, the fish was evenly cooked and the wok cooking made exactly wok cooking is suppose yo be done. You see wok cooking calls for a high degree of temperature for fast stir frying. Usually cooking is done in 2-3 minutes.

Having a two door oven is an added value for money. One oven has a rotisserie, good for roasting girds like ...

• turkey, chicken, and ducks. It goes well too for m roast beef. Sometimes when there are parties i the house, I use both ovens at he same time. One for roasting and the other for baking. That way it saves me time and easier to prepare the meal.

There is another feature that I admire I my GlemGas oven and that is the safety feature. Any leak i the range automatically shuts

it off. Wel that puts me on the safe side.

But what drives me crazy is the way food is cooked. It has a wok, fish burner and two ovens. I am happy that my family gave me GlemGas. And I recommend GlemGas for your kitchen

Juliet says :

We just purchased Glem Gas 5 burners - Model 9612G101AA, Please can you give me the approximate total weight for freight purpose only. Thanks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531312537510831/k2311a1213/12.13.08