Grand & Toy  » Business  »
Canada
  • As a former employee and current client, I love this company and remain faithful to purchasing my home office supplies from them
  • As a client, I am always impressed at the calibur of service I receive
  • I would recommend using G&T to anyone who likes to deal with courteous service reps, enjoys order ease and accurancy and doesn't like to wait forever for delivery

• by Becky McDonald

Giving credit where credit is due, any company who uses a customer care center should base their operations on that of Grand & Toy. As a former employee and current client, I love this company and remain faithful to purchasing my home office supplies from them.

With three major centers across the nation, G&T offers their customers short queue times. During my time as an employee, I’ve never

seen a queue reach more than 15 callers, and usually cleared down to one or two in a matter of minutes. As a client, I am always impressed at the calibur of service I receive.

My inquiries are always answered quickly, accurately and politely. I never feel as though I am a hindrance in someone’s day and it is an absolute pleasure to speak with the agents at any given time. Especially those in Edmonton.

As an employee, my supervisors and team members were extremely supportive of every endeavour and made it their personal mission to better each person that passed through their team. Discipline was handled discretely so that no one would feel embarrased and the privacy of employees is held in the utmost respect.

Customers are treated like gold with G&T. If a ...

• Grand & Toy
      customer is unhappy, service reps bend over backwards to fix it. I love dealing with G&T for this fact, I love the empathetic and firm techniques of the reps. I love the hours of operation, the level of service and the ease of ordering. I never have to wait long to talk to someone, it’s simple to place my order online and it always arrives the next
      business day (for free too!).

I would recommend using G&T to anyone who likes to deal with courteous service reps, enjoys order ease and accurancy and doesn’t like to wait forever for delivery! I’d also recommend G&T as a great place to work for anyone who is looking to get their feet wet in the service industry. The company offers lots of movement room and tonnes of support in making those moves.

Pradeep kr Patel says :

I visited grand and toy mall with my friends, it’s got a stunning entrance. The mall looks too beautiful, it has many floors that are designed in a unique way on every floor. It is too big to visit the hole day. We went to Food court, they’ve got everything.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411312537460831/k2311a1213/12.13.08