2000 Plus S360 Stamp  » Other  »
  • When I fax over the insertion order I can stamp it with the 2000 Plus S360 and it says that it was faxed on the date and then has a place that says by so I can sign my name

• by missyleicester

I love this stamp. I work for a newspaper and we have what are called insertion orders that we send to our sister papers.

then has a place that says by so I can sign my name.

When I ordered this stamp this is what I had put on it but you can get pretty much anything on it that needs a date.

Everything but the date is in blue.

...

• The date is in red.

This stamp has a locking system, rubberized feet, display window so you know what stamp it is, replaceable in pad, and durable handle.

All you do is push down on the handle and you have stamped

the paper.

It’s very easy to use.

You can change the date with the little wheels on the bottom.

You can order these from Staples like I did or you can get them from most any office supply store.

It has to be ordered though because it is a customized item.

Marianne DiMauro says :

how do you add two different colored inks to this stamper with only one hole up top????

Marg says :

This contains a two-ink cartridge. There are two inks, but they come out of the same cartridge, which is why there is only one hole. You can confirm here:

Galega says :

You don’t need to add two different colors. You are required to use 2000 plus ink cartridge which contains two different colored inks - red and blue. There is only one hole, because you need to use only one cartridge - that is 2000 plus from the same manufacturer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121312537440831/k2311a1213/12.13.08