Panasonic SL-SV550 Portable CD Player  » Electronics  »
  • For people who are not dreaming for iPod and would be content with a portable disc player I highly recommend Panasonic SL-SV550 CD Player

• by Spygirl

This Panasonic SL-SV550 CD Player was given to me as a present by my brother-in-law almost 5 years ago. I was so happy and excited that at last I own a portable disc player. Although iPods were also already popular at that time I was content with just having a portable disc player like this. This is the first time I own a portable disc player.

For people who are not dreaming for iPod and would be content with a portable disc player I highly recommend Panasonic SL-SV550 CD Player.

Panasonic SL-SV550 CD Player boasts on its exclusive “No-Skip” technology system which prevents interruption of music. This is made possible by the especially designed rubber brushings in its build to absorb shock and thus, prevent disc to skip while playing.

This Panasonic SL-SV550 CD Player also has ...

• the common playback options which include the 24-track random access programming, Repeat tracks, Resume which picks up where the unit left off when last stopped or turned off. It also has a Memory/Recall feature.

Accidental button pushing can also be avoided with this Panasonic SL-SV550 CD Player’s “Hold” switch, so you have nothing to worry on how to hold it anyway you want while listening to music.

Panasonic SL-SV550

CD Player also has a thinner design compared to other brands of portable disc players which add to its portability. It is also easier to use and operate as all the operation keys and the LCD displays were placed on its top cover.

You can also store into its memory as much as 30 AM/FM radio stations so that once those stations were selected it is easier to access them the next time.

Julie Shepheard says :

re : For people who are not dreaming for iPod and would be content with a portable disc player I highly recommend Panasonic SL-SV550 CD Player
    Hi, you can imagine my delight when I read your email regarding a Panasonic Portable CD player. I have been looking for one to replace my very best friend’s broken player. Yes probably aging like me therefore not the most up to date piece of technology especially when time has moved on from this great, flexible, travelling companion, that just tucks away in your handbag. Very serviceable until you break it and want to replace it with the very same piece of equipment. How am I going, is this the portable Panasonic CD player I have been scaling the sites of technology, any chance of a photo of the same?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161312537250831/k2311a1213/12.13.08