Light Sensor Sockets  » Housewares  »
1.0
  • That is why I thought these sockets would be a great thing

• by Raz

Set Of 4 Light Sensor Sockets turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn. There are no timers or complicated wiring just an eye sensor on the socket detects low-light conditions, causing the bulb to light up. These can be used both indoors and outdoors for. They work with any light bulb up

to 150 Watts. The sockets are made of plastic and metal and measure 2-3/4″ x 1-1/4″

There are times that the apartment is dark or someone forgets to leave the outside light on. Trying to put a key in the door knob when it is so dark outside is a real pain. Even worse to ...

• me is when there are no lights left on in the hone. It is just so creepy. That is why I thought these sockets would be a great thing.

I was so wrong. I tried them both indoors and out and the only time I got a result of anything more then a light flicker

is when I wrapped my hand around the sensor. I was certain that one was defective so I tried all four of them at different levels of darkness and no matter what there was nothing more then a flicker. I am sorry I wasted my money of these things but glad I gave it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531312537190831/k2311a1213/12.13.08