Heroes - Season 3 - Our Father  » TV  »
  • During the show Syler is definitely bad again but when Peter went into the future Syler wasn't bad anymore

• by Rock

The December 8th episode (titled Our Father) of Heroes started out with Claire and Hiro back in time, with Hiro trying to get his memory back. They were at the home where Hiro grew up and his mom was there (never had seen her before). It was then revealed that her ability was the power to heal. It then clicked with Hiro that

he could help him get his memory back. She also had the “catalyst” and Claire went off to try to prevent being given it as a baby.

I don’t understand why Claire wouldn’t want to have the catalyst and why she wouldn’t want to have powers. I didn’t understand if the catalyst was connected to her having power and being able to live forever or ...

• not. I mean, why would anyone not want to have the ability to not feel any pain, heal, and live forever?

The show left me with some questions. During the show Syler is definitely bad again but when Peter went into the future Syler wasn’t bad anymore. Syler also found at the he wasn’t Arthur Patrelli’s son but in the future he called Peter

his brother. I’m wondering what they changed to change all of this. That part is confusing to me. I hope that they answer this question in a future episode.

Overall I thought it was a good episode. It definitely makes me curious as to what will happen next but I also wonder how it all ties in with what we’ve seen will happen in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101312537130831/k2311a1213/12.13.08