Nokia Bluetooth Headset (model BH-600)  » Phones  »
  • So with this in mind I decided to purchase a Bluetooth kit and settled on the Nokia BH-600 which cost me £38
  • I like the compactness of it, as it is a pretty small model compared to a few others which I have seen
  • It is prone to the odd moment of blurriness during which time the person on the other end of the line sounds like a robot, but this does not happen enough for me to consider it a real nuisance
  • I have awarded the Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-600 a solid score of 7 out of 10, and would recommend it to infrequent hands-free users who still want something trendy looking without breaking the bank

• by LSK

I had never been a big user of my previous hands-free kit, but still used it enough to decide that my current hands-free kit (the conventional earphone style kit which connects directly into the mobile) was looking a little bit outdated and a little embarrassing despite actually being pretty good! So with this in mind I decided to purchase a Bluetooth kit and settled on the Nokia BH-600 which cost me £38.

The first thing that I had to do was charge the headset thoroughly and then synchronise it with my mobile phone. This was actually much easier than I expected it would be: once the headset was on and I had “activated” it, I then

switched on the Bluetooth feature on my mobile phone and it found the headset. I simply selected it, entered the code which came in my manual and it was hooked up!

I am very pleased with this Bluetooth kit. I like the compactness of it, as it is a pretty small model compared to a few others which I have seen. It fits comfortably around my ear, with a fold-away loop which wraps around the back of my earlobe. I was surprised that I am able to run normally with the kit around my ear, which is very useful as I normally only use hands-free whilst talking to friends and family on the ...

• move (especially the long conversations to my mum whilst doing my weekly Saturday morning shopping trip!) with my previous hands-free kit the wire tugs against my clothes which yanks it out of my ear.

As for the sound I find it pretty clear on most occasions. It is prone to the odd moment of blurriness during which time the person on the other end of the line sounds like a robot, but this does not happen enough for me to consider it a real nuisance.

With regards to the negatives the only significant one which springs to mind is the sound volume; whilst the headset provides a clear sound it is not particularly loud which

makes it difficult to use it in busy areas with lots of background noise.

Overall I am fairly pleased with the hands-free kit and think it is a pretty good buy. It is not the most expensive kit on the market but I still do not use it often enough to justify spending £50 or thereabouts on an all-singing all-dancing Bluetooth headset. One thing I should also mention is that the battery life is fairly good with a reasonable amount of talk time.

I have awarded the Nokia Bluetooth Headset BH-600 a solid score of 7 out of 10, and would recommend it to infrequent hands-free users who still want something trendy looking without breaking the bank.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371312537120831/k2311a1213/12.13.08