An Every Ready Topical Remedy  » Health  »
Foreverliving Products, Arizona
  • I simply got my every ready 1st aid in a spray bottle and sprayed away then covered it up with some absorbent cotton

• by Donato
      Our home is never without a bottle of Aloe First Spray. It is a topical liquid spray solution packed in a 16 fl. Oz bottle that comes with a spray gun.

It contains the rich and potent healing substances of aloe vera and bee propolis. To our family it is like first aid in a spray bottle.

We have used it and found it to be effective in treating minor skin abrasions, cuts, and rashes. My

wife uses it as a mild astringent for facial cleansing and make up removal.

I use it as a facial and skin toner and cleanser also. When one of my sons had an encounter with an “itchy worm” which caused him to break out in alarming skin rash, it was Aloe First to the rescue! A quick spray to his body and in minutes the swelling subsided.

Insect bites, itches, even ants in our ears find ...

• remedy with Aloe First. It’s the perfect replacement for the chemical based rubbing alcohol which dries the skin.

Unlike alcohol, since Aloe First is made of natural Aloe Vera it cleans, disinfects and nourishes the skin. When I was helping my brother was move into his house in Maple Ridge BC, he accidentally scarped his elbow on a broken bulb that was strung along the railing of the stairway of his deck.

It was quite a cut

and there was bit of bleeding. I simply got my every ready 1st aid in a spray bottle and sprayed away then covered it up with some absorbent cotton.

In a matter of minutes, the wound was dry, no more bleeding, no swelling or any sign of infection. In his amazement my brother retorted “what is that stuff? It certainly works pretty good!” I replied “its Aloe First from Foreverliving don’t move into your house without it!”

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415095370730/k2311a0915/9.15.05