Tokyo Disney Sea  » Entertainment  »
Tokyo, Japan
  • There are also several interesting attraction for us such as Indiana Jones adventure, Lost River Delta, journey to the center of the earth and the three dimension of the magic lamp theater in Arabian Cost
  • However, might be not all of the attraction game could be enjoyed by the visitor who did not understand Japanese as most of the attraction are using Japanese language
  • It will be a nice experience, especially if you go to there with your boyfriend

• by kin_kin

Finally, I could visit Tokyo Disney Sea because my boyfriend had finished his project work. Actually, he had promised to me go to Disney Land since one month before. But due to his busy work, it canceled twice.

Though I had visited Disney land before, but I want to visit Disney Sea because this place is more suitable for adult. Unlike in Disneyland, the facilities and attraction offering in Disney Sea are related to the Sea and river.

They are Mermaid

Lagoon, Post Discovery, Mediteranian harbor, Lost River Delta, Arabian Coast, and American Water front. There are also several interesting attraction for us such as Indiana Jones adventure, Lost River Delta, journey to the center of the earth and the three dimension of the magic lamp theater in Arabian Cost.

The Indiana Jones Adventure is one of my boyfriend’s favorite attractions because he is like Indiana Jones. But for me, the most excited attraction is journey to the center of The Earth.

...

• Though it only 3 minutes but I still felt the exited feeling after it. This attraction is adventuring and it made me scream.

And the peak attraction we watched in Disney Sea was The Legend of Mythica. It is a musical performance from the Disney character.

In this peak attraction, some others attraction such as firework festival, splash water and acrobatic attraction of water vehicle such as jet sky were showed. It was really exacting attraction.

If you like amusement park,

Disney sea is a suitable to visit. However, might be not all of the attraction game could be enjoyed by the visitor who did not understand Japanese as most of the attraction are using Japanese language.

It is hard to understand the joke of funny action which given during the game. But I recommended this amusement park to visit if you have time during your visit in Tokyo.

It will be a nice experience, especially if you go to there with your boyfriend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591312536960831/k2311a1213/12.13.08