Tokyo Disneyland  » Entertainment  »
Tokyo, Japan
  • We enjoyed the situation in pooh's hunny hunt
  • Unfortunately, we did not get place in the front of side

• by kin_kin

I got invitation from my friend who celebrating her daughter birthday. She said that she promised to bring her 8 years old daughter to Disneyland in his birthday. My friend invited me and my roommate because for her, we are seems like a family for her family. We come from the same place in our country. We went to there on Saturday.

Actually, it is not a nice to visit Disneyland on the weekend. Disneyland always really crowded on the weekend but we don’t have any choice as we only have a free time on the weekend. My friend already bought the ticket from the Disney store to save the time. Due to the crowded time on the weekend, it will take time

if we bought it in the ticket counter in Disneyland.

The adult ticket price is 5800 yen and it is free from for the children until 4 years old. After we passed the gate, my friend suggested us to get hurry to the pass machine near to the attraction place we like to try. If we not hurry, we must waiting in the very long line to get the attraction ticket. There are many attraction places could be visited in Disneyland.

Each place has design theme. Some of them such as Fantasyland, Toon town, Adventure land and tomorrow land located grouped nearby the Cinderella Caste. I and my roommate tried big thunder mountain, a roller coaster at westernland. The roaller coaster has a ...

• unique design such as mining train in the western mountain.

We also visited Pooh’s Hunny hunt. From the outside, this place looks not so attractive, but when I went to the inside, I felt that I am in the Winnie the pooh world’s. The multi dimension visualization, the sound effect, music and the story teller make the situation in the place is life. We enjoyed the situation in pooh’s hunny hunt.

It brings us to the Winnie imagination world. The light in the room changes according to the story. In the evening, before we went home, we still had a chance to see Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade. Unfortunately, we did not get place in the front of side.

The parade was really beautifully.

Every thematic train brings the Disney character. The parade had a splendid effect. We enjoyed our trip in Disney land even though Disney land actually more suitable place for kids than for adult.

My friend was also happy because her daughter looks very happy though it was a tired day for us. Me and my room mate bought a doll in one souvenir shop. We gave it to my friend’s daughter as her birthday gift and she was really happy to have it. One suggestion, if you visited Disney in the crowded weekend you must move fast.

lol, if you have a free time in another day, it is better because it less crowded than weekend. But it might be will crowded too during the holiday time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591312536950831/k2311a1213/12.13.08