Avon’s Replenishing Body lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like the bonus bottle because it comes with an easy to use pump dispenser
  • Since using the Soft and Sensual lotion I no longer have that problem

• by angie

Lotion is a must at my house. With winter fast approaching, I need to have a good quality lotion at all times. With the bonus size Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Replenishing Body Lotion, I can do that.

I purchased the Bonus sized bottle for an intro price of $7.99. Regular price is $10.00. The 33.8 fluid ounce bottle really delivers

lots of moisture to my dry skin. It gives me 24 hours of moisturization so I do not need to worry about my skin for the rest of the day after applying it.

I apply the Soft and Sensual Replenishing Body lotion after taking a shower. The lotion goes on easy and is quickly absorbed into my skin. My skin does not feel ...

• greasy or sticky after applying it, and there is a light scent that smells very good.

I like the bonus bottle because it comes with an easy to use pump dispenser. Just a few pumps into my hand and my skin is good to go.

Avon’s Replenishing body lotion is clinically proven to double skin’s moisture. It really does do that. I

use to have dry patches on the back of my knees and on my thighs. Since using the Soft and Sensual lotion I no longer have that problem. My dry skin is a thing of the past and for that I am grateful for.

You can purchase Avon’s Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Replenishing Body lotion at avon.com or by calling your local Avon representative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311212536801131/k2311a1212/12.12.08