Avon’s Bubble bath
  • So when I take a bubble bath, I like to use Avon's bubble bath
  • I love how the Fresh Laundry bubble bath smells

• by angie

Taking a bubble bath is one of life’s small simple pleasures. At least for me it is. So when I take a bubble bath, I like to use Avon’s bubble bath. It comes in so many great scents that I always look forward to using it.

Avon’s bubble bath comes in great scents, such as French Lilac or Fresh Peach. I really enjoy using the French Lilac when I need to calm myself down after a long

stressful day. The lilac scent is very calming and relaxing, and makes me feel so much better after using it.

The vanilla cream bubble bath is perfect for any day. If has the perfect vanilla scent that smells like someone is baking in the kitchen. And the Fresh Peach bubble bath makes me feel like I have just peeled a fresh peach. It is very soothing.

I love how the Fresh Laundry bubble bath smells. It reminds me ...

• of clothes hung out to dry. The scent is light and crisp and clean.

The Green Apple bubble bath is perfect for fall time. It reminds me of visiting apple orchards and doing other fun fall activities.

If you have sensitive skin, you will want to purchase the bubble bath made especially for sensitive skin. It really moisturizes.

The Pink Grapefruit bubble bath leaves me feeling refreshed and energized. And the cucumber melon has a nice scent that

is not too overpowering.

These wonderful bubble baths come in a 24 fluid ounce bottle and retail for $7.99. Each scent leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized. Plus the bubble bath will not leave a ring in your tub, so clean up is a breeze.

To purchase Avon’s bubble bath, see your local Avon representative, or go to avon.com. Treat yourself today to a bath that is peaceful and that will soothe aching skin today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311212536791131/k2311a1212/12.12.08