Dollar Tree in Dubuque, IA  » Shopping  »
  • I found tons of great deals for only $1.00
  • For example, I bought this really neat little gargoyle at Dollar Tree
  • And the best part of all is everything is just $1.00

• by angie

If you love shopping and want to find great deals, I highly suggest shopping at The Dollar Tree. Last weekend I shopped at the one in Dubuque, Iowa on JFK road. I found tons of great deals for only $1.00.

I really like the Dubuque store. It is huge and has tons of great buys. I was able to find some really cute Halloween decorations and did not have to break

the bank. Plus many of the items that were available that day, I had recently seen at other stores for much higher. For example, I bought this really neat little gargoyle at Dollar Tree. About a month or so, I saw them at another store for $2.50 each. They had some skeleton freezer mugs as well. That very same day I saw the same one at Wal-mart ...

• for $3.00 each!

I bought some ibuprofen as well to stock up on. No sense in paying more than $3.00 a bottle when I could get it for a buck.

I found some preschool counting flash cards that were Disney Princess and Sesame Street. They had lots of other varieties like Spiderman multiplication and addition and subtraction.. I figured for a dollar my preschoolers would get great use out of

them.

This store has it all. Wrapping paper, cards, holiday decorations, food, toys, games, makeup. They offer a huge supply of cleaning supplies, car accessories, socks, lotions, baby products, stickers, books. Writing supplies fill one aisle. They had Cds, storage containers, cups, glasses, house wares. All kinds of great goodies to look at. And the best part of all is everything is just $1.00. You just can not beat that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241212536781131/k2311a1212/12.12.08