Dr. Kaufmann’s Sulfur Soap
  • Now, I still need to make my skin looks good and healthy but I don't need to have make use of bigger budget because I have found out already the best soap that can actually help me
  • Perhaps, the only problem about this soap is its scent

• by aeczraln04

Dr. Kaufmann’s Sulfur Soap is one of the finest soap for me. It is just a simple soap made to cure some minor skin problems effectively. I have tried it personally and I can say that it is an efficient soap. I can say that Dr. Kaufmann’s Sulfur Soap is an efficient soap because it can effectively help me get rid of unwanted zits and blemishes. It can also help me dry out those annoying “bacnes” that I have on
      my back before I first discover this wonderful soap. Some scars that I have on my arms that I really hate so much diminishes by time and I charge it on my Dr. Kaufmann’s Sulfur Soap for making those scars happen to fade away.

Dr. Kaufmann’s Sulfur Soap is not an expensive soap even it has effectively helped me to cure my unwanted skin problems. What more is a bar of Dr. Kaufmann’s Sulfur Soap can merely last up to four weeks, very economical, so I won’t necessarily have to buy a bar soap every week. Before, I use to have a bigger budget for the soaps I used because it is a must for me to have a soap which can help me to even out my skin as well as make my skin healthier. Now, I still need to make my skin looks good and healthy but I don’t need to have make use of bigger budget because ...

• Dr. Kaufmann's Sulfur Soap
      I have found out already the best soap that can actually help me.

When it comes to efficacy, Dr. Kaufmann’s Sulfur Soap would be a superior soap. There’s nothing I could say when it comes to its efficiency because I had tried for myself and I had seen the remarkable results for my skin. Perhaps, the only problem about this soap is its scent. My friends and I don’t love its scent because it seems to be a harsh soap. Well, it is not harsh soap though but it can also, eventually, make your skin really dry especially when you leave it on your skin for a couple of minutes. The good thing is it also dries up the pimples or the skin irritations and so on but some areas which don’t need to be cured also dry up. So the best thing to do after taking a bath with Dr. Kaufmann’s Sulfur Soap is try to apply lots of good lotion or moisturizer.

Beatrice says :

Hi, recently my friend recommended using this soap. I started using this soap six or seven days ago and so far, the effect on my face has been little. I’m not doubting the soap, but I was wondering when it would take full effect. And how long do I have to keep using it? :)
Thanks. xx

Galega says :

Wait for one more week. Usually, this soap starts to show result after two weeks of continuous use.

Further, while using this soap, ensure that you rinse the face, or any area of your body where you have applied this soap, after five minutes of applying the soap. Let it work on the underlying problems your skin is facing. It will ensure quick result.

jake says :

its true ,its very effective ,, i wont expect that this kind of soap can eliminate my problems for how many years ,,thank you sulfur zinc oxide soap by dr kauffman

Grace says :

Im using this soap to cure the redness of my skin . Its itchy and also because of severe dandruff. Is this really effective on my case.

Galega says :

Your current problem seems to be a case of allergic reaction. You have redness and there is also itching sensation. Did you use any cosmetic product recently? Or have you taken any medicine in last few days? If yes, then that may be the reason. Dr. Kaufmann’s Sulfur Soap is unlikely to cure allergic problem. That will go away on its own. You can use Aloe Vera based herbal cream/gel on the affected area to get quick relief.

jaed says :

Hiii. Is Dr. Kaufman Soap can be use for Psoriasis?

Galega says :

A Psoriasis patient can use Sulfur soap. However, it can’t completely cure the problem. You are asking about the possibility of using this soap - YES, you can.

You need to be in touch with your dermatologist for complete treatment.

RAVI says :

re : Perhaps, the only problem about this soap is its scent
yes you are correct in fact the babies will feel allergetic and they easily get sneezes

Galega says :

It is not only sneezes that is problematic.

Dr. Kaufmann’s Sulfur Soap, or for that matter any other Sulfur or Salicylic Acid soap needs to be used on children with extra caution. If your child is suffering from any health issues, consult the doctor before using it.

Further, this is not supposed to be used on children below 2 years old.

Children are seen to be more sensitive to the effects of Sulfur soap. That is why, I think it should better be avoided on children.

quick note by anonymous :

Dr kauffman sulfur soap is my facial soap for over 8 years already It really keeps my skin healthy and the tightening effect makes my skin youthful, im 42 years old already. Thanks dr kauffman

rlene says :

What soap is the best whitening skin?

Tracy says :

Try Clinique Even Better Skin Whitening Serum for really dramatic results in just a couple of weeks. I love this product, it has reduced my hyperpigmentation significantly and without the irritation that I got from skin bleaching products.

Jennifer says :

Hi I like Palmer’s Scar Removal cream. It is about $ 5 at Walmart and has worked wonders on my hyperpigmentation and scars that I have from bug bites, acne, and other such things. I definitely recommend it.

Ana DIlan says :

For whitening the skin I used Relumins Triple Papaya Kojic Whitening Bar. I loved it because it is made from natural ingredients without any chemicals. It will whiten your skin and remove at the same time the dead skin cells.

jake says :

very effective

Tracy says :

re : Perhaps, the only problem about this soap is its scent
Definitely, sulphur can be an overpowering smell. Try using a nice smelling moisturizer after.

abbie says :

Hi i have pimples on my chest and back dr.kaufamm soap is the best recommended for me???

Thanks

Galega says :

There is no denying that Dr. Kaufman Soap gives good results when it comes to fighting pimples problems. You can definitely use it.

Karen says :

Hi, I have acne on my face and currently using dr. kauffman. After cleansing, can I use my preferred face toner?

Galega says :

Yes, you can definitely use your regular face toner, or any other product after cleaning the facial skin.

Ging cruz says :

Is the dr. Kaufman sulphur soap same as sastid soap?

Galega says :

The active ingredient of both of these soap is Sulphur. Hence, you can say that both Dr. Kaufman and SAStid Soap are same.

Boon says :

I use it on my face while showering. I wet the soap n my face of course. I rinse it off quickly after using it on the face. I didnt wait for it.

Is the method correct. When will i see the effect

Thanks

Galega says :

Yes, you have used it correctly.

In fact, there isn’t any different methods. Just use this soap the way you use your daily soap. No difference.

You should see some results within 2-3 weeks of continuous use.

boon says :

thanks, can’t wait

Theresa says :

My 5-year old has impetigo or mamaso. I heard from a cousin that she uses dr. Kaufmann’s soap (the white one) to her kid. Is it really ideal and safe for kids with such skin problems?

Galega says :

There isn’t any problem in using this soap to a 5 year old baby. However, I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and follow the prescription. This soap may help your baby. But, she may need some other medicines also. Don’t take it lightly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311212536671131/k2311a1212/12.12.08