Pink Sugar Perfume by Aquolina for Women  » Perfume  »
  • I love spraying my Pink Sugar Perfume by Aquolina because it almost made a center of attraction when I am in a crowded place

• by aeczraln04

It’s all in the name. Pink Sugar Perfume by Aquolina is a unique perfume with its playful flowery-sweet scent that I usually love to smell and have on with me every time I am having a date with my boyfriend.

Pink Sugar Perfume by Aquolina has a stylish fragrance which made it to be unique among other perfumes. It doesn’t smell to be a typical perfume with its lively personality with similarities to a

sweet cotton candy. The perfume is so sweet and I would even love to eat it despite the fact that it is just a mere perfume instead of spraying this fragrance all throughout my body. Everyone who had just smelled my scent also reminisces about a sweet cotton candy and told me that they could even eat me with my sweet and attractive scent. I love spraying my Pink Sugar Perfume by Aquolina because ...

• it almost made a center of attraction when I am in a crowded place. Everybody notices my striking scent and it has always been a fantastic feeling hearing their wonderful compliments. The comment I heard from them made my confidence boost up and I would even love more talking to others and have friends with them. It feels like I am becoming more presentable as well as acceptable.

With its flowery and cotton candy

scent, I no longer have to look for anything with Pink Sugar Perfume by Aquolina. It is a perfect package having all the necessary desires of a lady. The perfume is still tranquil, classic and sophisticated but in a way that Pink Sugar Perfume by Aquolina appeals to be playful and charming. I assuredly believe that every girl who will be given an opportunity to have this perfume will be enchanted by its elegant scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561212536661131/k2311a1212/12.12.08