Sweet Honesty Perfume by Avon for Women  » Perfume  »
  • Sweet Honesty Perfume has a very feminine packaging that I found to be cute and charming

• by aeczraln04

Sweet Honesty Perfume by Avon was the first perfume my mom purchased for me when she realized that I am not going to be a child anymore and I need to appeal more “lady”. I don’t actually love purchasing perfumes during that time and I can only use whatever perfume I can pick up in my mom’s closet. Since Sweet Honesty Perfume by Avon is my first perfume, I am excited to use it as my own, personal perfume.

I suppose that Sweet Honesty Perfume by Avon is just a cheap perfume my mom had just purchase from her

friend. Sweet Honesty Perfume has a very feminine packaging that I found to be cute and charming. Very youthful as it seems with its pink color motif all throughout the perfume and I am very much pleased to have it when my mom presented it to me. I put some spray of Sweet Honesty Perfume by Avon and the powdery yet flowery fragrance generously spread out. It was a total fabulous scent, very youthful, very feminine and so on. The perfume has it all to be loved by every girl who fancies a classic and sweet perfume. I appreciated ...

• more the perfume with its wonderful scent. The perfume has a note that is endearing for me.

Sweet Honesty Perfume by Avon doesn’t annoy me every time I had a spray of this perfume on my skin or even on my clothes. Sweet Honesty Perfume by Avon is suitable for everyday use so I eventually love using this perfume every time I need too freshen up my self. The perfume is mild on the skin and consequently, mild also for my clothes. It doesn’t leave any frustrating marks on my clothes even for those white ones. Sweet Honesty Perfume

by Avon is justly clean and fresh fragrance which I deem to be an alluring perfume for every lady who wishes to have such elegant perfume.

I can’t say anything imperfect with Sweet Honesty Perfume by Avon. I am so thankful that it has been my first perfume and until now, I still love using it. I have collected lots of perfumes but my Sweet Honesty Perfume by Avon is still considered one of the precious fragrances I have in the closet. It would not be the perfect perfume but confidently lovable for everyone who will smell its fantastic scent

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561212536651131/k2311a1212/12.12.08