Dr. Wong’s Sulfur Soap  » Health  »
  • I just love this soap because of its effective ingredients that help me avoid annoying pimples
  • My friend had a skin problem during our swimming class, maybe because of the water and for whatever such reason
  • Dr. Wong's Sulfur Soap doesn't cost pricey despite the fact that it has a remarkable effective result
  • Dr. Wong's Sulfur Soap is a great soap I highly recommend for those who have minor skin problems

• by aeczraln04

Dr. Wong’s Sulfur Soap is a superior soap for me. I just love this soap because of its effective ingredients that help me avoid annoying pimples. It also relieves wounds and sores if used continuously. I have tried so many cosmetic products and costly soaps which promise best results in preventing pimples and healing unwanted spots but only this Dr. Wong’s Sulfur Soap helps me get rid of unwanted minor skin problems. I just have to take a bath with this soap and right after the bath, the pimples started to dries up. Even the scars don’t seem to

be visible now unlike before I used the soap.

Dr. Wong’s Sulfur Soap’s efficacy is already trusted by me and my friends. My friend had a skin problem during our swimming class, maybe because of the water and for whatever such reason. Since she have a nice and fair skin, it is annoying for us to see her skin having such red irritating allergies. She tried so many lotions and even seeks the dermatologist’s advice to cure the skin allergy. After taking some medicines and applying different creams for several weeks, the allergies still doesn’t disappear. I assumed that ...

• the allergies may disappear if it will start to get dry. I told my friend to try Dr. Wong’s Sulfur Soap expecting that it could efficiently help her. She desperately agrees to try so and follow our advice. After a week, changes to her allergies started to appear and all of us see the remarkable results. All of us just love the results and the allergies started to diminish. There’s no even scar left or any blackening problem despite of its swelling condition before which is really expected because of various creams that had just used before. I started
        to believe that Dr. Wong’s Sulfur Soap is merely an effective soap. My friends also like the soap and all of us now have the same soap.

Dr. Wong’s Sulfur Soap doesn’t cost pricey despite the fact that it has a remarkable effective result. I don’t find any problems using this soap. Maybe there’s one thing but it is already expected because of its sulfur content. It eventually dries up the skin so you must use lots of lotion to avoid your skin getting dry. Dr. Wong’s Sulfur Soap is a great soap I highly recommend for those who have minor skin problems.

Dr. Wong's Sulfur Soap
    Jean Gutierrez says :

Does this soap can cure bacne?

Yes, it can.

However, as you might know treating bacne is far much more difficult than Acne or pimples, you may want to get some special advise.

For the moment try it. This soap may bring the pH level of your skin below 5 which is quite important to tackle bacne.

Joe Pineda says :

Yes, it can help cure back acne, don’t rinse it quicky like leave it for about 5 minutes before rinsing so it can kill germs on your skin effectively.

denez says :

Hi Jean
    I used that and it is not bad, it helps control the acne, but absolutely it does not cure it, its good to help make it dry faster some how, but not cure.
    Good luck there

alex josepf messi says :

Is this soap is good for skin deacease like scabies?

Galega says :

Yes, it can help you to get rid of scabies.

Soaps and creams containing sulfur have been used for centuries to kill the scabies mite.

josh says :

how many minutes to leave dr, wongs soap before rinse

Galega says :

You should wait for around 5 minutes before rinsing it thoroughly. This will be sufficient time for it to work on your skin.

Lanz says :

Good morning maam/sir is it okay if i will use this Dr.Wong’s soap even if i have bulutong o chicken pox?

AsianJunkie says :

Yes. As long as your chickenpox is already drying up, and not fresh anymore, there would be no problem using this soap. It will also help it dry quickly.

Galega says :

You should avoid using Dr. Wong’s Soap, or for that matter any other sulfur soap during or just after chicken pox. You can consider using a general mild soap during this period. It is also better to be in touch with the doctor and use as per the suggestion.

aileen says :

is dr. wong’s sulfur soap safe to use for allergies near genital parts…?

Galega says :

Yes. Dr. Wong’s Soap is safe to be used around genital parts. In fact, it is widely used for this purpose.

monette says :

is it safe to cure the acne on my face with Dr. wong’s sulfur soap?

Galega says :

Yes, Sulfur soap is quite safe to be used. You can use Dr. Wong’s Soap for the treatment of acne. Hopefully, it will give some results within 2-3 weeks.

Coldserenade says :

Is it ok to use it against black heads or whiteheads in your face? Is it fine to use it even if your face is not oily?
    Is it allowed to use in your whole body? Could this whiten your skin? Does it have a bad smell? If it has what could you suggest to do so the smell wouldnt be that bad?

Galega says :

You can use it for the treatment of black heads or whiteheads. There should not be any problem in using it. This is suitable for all types of skin, including dry and combination. You can use it on whole body. However, please don’t this product to whiten your skin.

Coldserenade says :

Thanks for answering

Joshua Torayno says :

Can this soup cure my ringworms?

Galega says :

Yes, it can work in the case of ringworms. It may take little bit of time to show results, though.

For quick results, I would suggest you to try itchguard or RingGuard on the affected area.

KJ Delgado says :

hi ma’am sir is it ok to use Dr. Wong’s Sulfur Soap even if im using other whitenning products like scrub or facial wash on my face? thanks a lot.

Galega says :

There might be some allergic reactions depending on the ingredients of scrub and facial wash - because of`whitening’ effects that these two are promising you. The possibility is rare, but still use them at different times.

Vivien Alpuerto says :

Hi KJ. Yes you can use Dr. Wong’s Sulfur soap together with your whitening products. I will just advice you to use your facial scrub 2 to 3 times per week. Because it is a bit harsh. For your whitening products, you can still continue using it, but you moght consider choosing a milder facial wash.

Rm says :

May i know how much is thr soap? As for reseller price? My client need about 100pcs. If someone in here is the direct supplier or distributor pls Kindly email me the quotation. Thanks much
    Email : ronamaree[at]yahoo.com

Hasan says :

Can it be used if there is ezcema on scrotom?

Vivien Alpuerto says :

Hi Hasan, it is better to avoid bar soaps, because it tends to leave your skin dry. So it won’t be advisable for those with eczema. Liquid cleansers are ideal for you. Those that leave your skin moisturized. You can use other products like cetaphil products, especially if your skin is very dry and as you said with eczema, it provides a moisture-enhancing cleansing and helps soothe eczema symptoms like itching, dryness and irritation. Dove liquid soaps, and other brands are available in the market. Read on labels, products that is ultra-gentle and with moisturizing effect is better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341212536631131/k2311a1212/12.12.08