Ginseng Up - Original Flavour  » Food  »
  • It contains quite a bit of gas in it and I love that it has the look of champagne when poured into those types of glasses

• by RJR

Ginseng Up is a local beverage which is sold in all grocery stores and supermarkets in my country. It comes in a 275ml glass bottle and contains no alcohol. The original flavour of the Ginseng Up drink is actually just what the name of the product suggests. It is a drink which contains Ginseng extract in it.

Ginseng Up - Original flavour is a

light golden colour and has a light scent to it. It contains quite a bit of “gas” in it and I love that it has the look of champagne when poured into those types of glasses. Although Ginseng Up seems to contain a lot of gas when poured from the bottle, while drinking it, the gas does not overpower the drink itself, which ...

• makes it a pleasure to consume.

Ginseng Up - Original does not have a very strong flavour to it. It has a light flavour of the Ginseng itself and the taste is very pleasant. I was very reluctant to try this drink, thinking the Ginseng wouldn’t taste too good, but I was wrong. But they added a bit of sucrose to the drink, so

it may have helped on the flavour side of things.

Overall, I am glad I gave the Original flavour of ginseng Up a try because I ended up liking it lots. One thing I almost forgot to mention though. Even though you don’t really feel the presence of the gas in the drink itself as you consume it, it sure makes me burp a lot!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271212536611131/k2311a1212/12.12.08