Marvel vs. Capcom Helper Characters: Unknown Soldier  » Games  »
  • One of the things I like about the Unknown Soldier is his speed
  • I think this can give you a real advantage as your opponent would have much less reaction time to block, especially if they were attacking already or charging straight in at you

• by RJR

I wish I knew who this Unknown Soldier was, which is a helper character featured in the Marvel vs. Capcom game. The Unknown Soldier like many other helper characters featured in the Marvel vs. Capcom game also fires some sort of projectile. To me they actually look a lot like miniature snowballs.

One of the things

I like about the Unknown Soldier is his speed. When you summon this helper character he appears in the blink of an eye, fires his projectiles and disappears just as fast. I think this can give you a real advantage as your opponent would have much less reaction time to block, especially if they were ...

• attacking already or charging straight in at you.

The Unknown Solider can land up to 9 hits, at least that’s the maximum I ever got from him, in one attack. His guns which seemingly shoots out mini snowballs is actually one held in his hand and another which seems to appear from on his leg and

fires in unison with the gun in his hand.

I have to say the Unknown Soldier is one of the better helper characters in the Marvel vs. Capcom game, in my opinion anyway. His speed of appearing when summoned and the fact that if you time it right, you can land 9 hits on your opponent is pretty sweet!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281212536421031/k2311a1212/12.12.08