Marvel vs. Capcom Helper Characters: Lou  » Games  »
  • His helper attack isn't too hot but it is a long range attack which is why I like him so much
  • Lou isn't my first choice when it comes to helper characters but he is definitely up there with my favourites

• by RJR

In the game of Marvel vs. Capcom there is a feature called Helper Characters. They are basically a list of characters which you can call in a certain number of times during the course of a battle. You only get to use one during each stage of the game though and they all have their limited amount of uses as well.

One of my rarely picked favourites is Lou. Lou is a sort of pure brown characters, which his

skin being very light brown and his clothes sporting a dark shade of the colour. He is a very small and reminds me almost of an elf.

His helper attack isn’t too hot but it is a long range attack which is why I like him so much. Like most other helper characters, his attack consists of shooting some sort of projectile at the opponent in an attempt to take down some of the life points in the ...

• bar. He shoots what looks like 3 small arrows across the screen. But he also has a bit of a hidden feature.

This hidden feature has to do with the smoke that is usually seen around his head while he is shooting his projectiles at the opponent. One day when I summoned him to help me, my opponent jumped all the way over my character and landed right next to Lou. This proved to be a fatal mistake for

my opponent as the smoke actually took down life points from my opponent! I was shocked but delighted as well.

That little elf like character has a bit of surprises in him it seems and even though he only shoots out about three projectiles they do land enough hits to take down quite a bit of life points too. Lou isn’t my first choice when it comes to helper characters but he is definitely up there with my favourites.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281212536411031/k2311a1212/12.12.08