Mad Love movie  » Movies  »
  • I don't generally like love movies, but I thought this had a nice change to an original love story
  • It was interesting, entertaining and worth watching
  • A lot of the times love movies begin to get really boring, but this movie kept my attention

• by Brooke

This isn’t just any love story. It’s about a young girl and boy who fall and love and decide to run off together, while they have ran off the boy soon finds out that the girl is mentally ill.

Drew Barrymore, Chris O Donnel, Matthew Lillard, and Liev Schrieber play in it.

Drew

Barrymore was great in the movie.

All of the actors were good really.

I wish that they would have showed more of Mathew Lillard though, I only saw him in the beginning of the movie.

Anyways, it’s a good movie worth watching.

It’s far from one of my favorites but it is worth ...

• watching.

I don’t generally like love movies, but I thought this had a nice change to an original love story.

Drew Barrymore plays the girl that is rebellious and a little wild, once her and the guy fall in love and start to run he finds out that she is mentally ill.

It

was interesting, entertaining and worth watching.

A lot of the times love movies begin to get really boring, but this movie kept my attention.

Like I said, this is by far not of my favorite movies but if you haven’t seen it you should watch it.

It’s a perfect movie for a rainy day!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111212536181031/k2311a1212/12.12.08