Cebu Pacific Air
  • Cebu Pacific Air is one of the best local airlines in the Philippines
  • I have been using Cebu Pacific Air services since 2002 and have never experience delayed on any flight scheduled that I have reserved
  • One thing that I love about this airline aside from the cheap cost of flying domestically, is the fun that they have on board
  • Flying was never mean to be boring, and Cebu Pacific Air knows that
  • Oh wait, Cebu Pacific Air is not only serving domestic flight, they too serve international flights at half the cost of the rate of what other airlines is offering

• by Druids

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Cebu Pacific Air is one of the best local airlines in the Philippines. The first one to make flying available to everyone. I have been using Cebu Pacific Air services since 2002 and have never experience delayed on any flight scheduled that I have reserved. One thing that I love about this airline aside from the cheap cost of flying domestically, is the fun that they have on board. Flying was never mean to be boring, and Cebu

Pacific Air knows that. A few minutes of fun games is scheduled in every flight even if the flight will only take a few hours or less if you are flying to Cebu-Manila or vise versa. A fun games will entitle you to win a prize that will make your flying on board Cebu Pacific Air a memorable one.

Crew personnel are friendly and approachable. They are well trained, well groomed and most of all beautiful people.

Cebu Pacific Air ...

• offers online booking services for your convenience. Book and reserve your flight a few days ahead will give you a huge discount on plane ticket rates. You need not to go to any ticketing offices or get in to a hassle while searching for best rate offers among any travel agency. Cebu Pacific makes ticket reservation easy and hassle free.

If not for Cebu Pacific Air I will never be able to travel more to see my family in

Manila while I am based here in Cebu. Cebu Pacific Air really lives to its slogan ” they made flying possible to everyone”.

I love Cebu Pacific Air and I highly recommend this airline to everyone. Oh wait, Cebu Pacific Air is not only serving domestic flight, they too serve international flights at half the cost of the rate of what other airlines is offering.

Cebu Pacific Air
    Greg says :

Number 1 worst airliner I ever did fly with. Rating 0- Very bad service, not in time, cancel a lot. Do still fly with them abroad but only for the price.

M says :

Hi Greg,

What you pay is what you get. As long its cheap, it allright.

joy says :

I love Cebu pacific. Since I`m studying away from during college, I`ve been a frequent flyer. Ive always made sure that the ticket I will purchased would be Cebu Pacific Airlines. Aside from always having discounted fares, they have games that they made sure you wont get bored during the flight. Also, Flight steward`s are very much accommodating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401212536151031/k2311a1212/12.12.08