Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla
  • I am a fan of perfumes and not just those ordinary scents I prefer scents that are flowery and sweet and Warm Vanilla of Bath and Body Works really suits me
  • The scent is really amazing and with just a few sprays you would surely smell very fresh and sweet all day long

• by maffy

This perfume was given to me as a gift. I really love its sweet scent.

When I am wearing it I usually smell like a Vanilla Ice Cream.

Often times my friends and co-workers tells me that they could eat me up because I smell so sweet.

Its one of my most treasured gifts I have ever received.

I am a fan of perfumes and not just those ordinary scents I prefer scents that are flowery and sweet and Warm Vanilla of Bath and Body Works really suits me.

Its like Victoria’s Secret but they have their own unique version of the scent.

I love using it and my mom also uses it.

I usually use ...

• when I go out for work or for a night out.

The scent is really amazing and with just a few sprays you would surely smell very fresh and sweet all day long.

I am very particular with perfume scents so I don’t just settle for something ordinary and I find this product very unique.

When my first

bottle was almost empty I went to a department store and find the price very reasonable its worth the buy.

It can be compared to the scents of Victoria’s Secret Garden.

Its the perfect gift for perfume lovers especially your mom, wife, sister or your friends.

For women out there who are fond of perfumes like me then better have one of this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311212536141031/k2311a1212/12.12.08